Sunday

Diego & Dora - Happy Birthday Daniel!

 

Daniel just turned three and his mom tells me he's a huge fan of Dora and Diego.  Last year, I made Elmo cookies for Daniel's birthday party.  This year, a Dora & Diego cake. 


His mom wanted a forest scene with a pond and waterfall...and of course, animal tracks. 

Take a look:


The bridge & trees are made of gumpaste....

 

 The rocks and flowers are fondant and everything else is buttercream.


Everything except for the figures of course, those are plastic - not made by me!







And, here is one last pic.....this is what happens when you leave a 3 year old birthday boy with an unattended cake...good thing his mom was able to quickly explain that the toy animals couldn't play on the cake until after it was cut!
Happy Third Birthday Daniel!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that last picture is so funny. I could definitely see my son doing that!

    Beautiful job on this cake!!

    ReplyDelete