Sunday

Coming Soon.....

Two special little guys are celebrating their birthdays next week and Sweet Celebrations is drawing up plans for two very different and very YUMMY birthday cakes.....

First up, Choooo choooo choooooo a Thomas the Train cake.  This birthday boy isn't too much older then my little guy.  We're just starting to get into the Thomas the Train stage at my house and I have to say, I'm super excited about a Thomas the Train cake. 

Next, a WWE Wrestling Cake.   Now, I have to confess that prior to this cake order, I knew nothing about wrestling.  Thankfully, we live in a world of Google....Google has helped me find photos of what I need to create a seriously awesome wrestling cake for this little dude.  Though, I still haven't mastered the terminology...."RAW" "Smackdown" "Viper" "Tough Enough"....  

Check back in a week or so for pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment