Sunday

Frozen! Who doesn't love Olaf?!

My almost 5 year old watched Frozen for the first time about 4 months ago and he honestly wasn't all that interested in it.  For a long time, I thought I had the only kid who wasn't Frozen-obsessed. Okay, well that changed.  I'm not sure what exactly changed, but recently he's wanted to watch Frozen every.single.day.  The kiddo doesn't get much screen time because hubby and I limit it so his brain wont turn to mush.  But, he wants to watch it now whenever I'm making dinner or when his little brother is napping.  So, I see a LOT of Olaf....and I sort of luv him!  Seriously, who doesn't love this hilarious little snowman who just can't wait to experience summer.
So, because we're sort of Olaf-obsessed in this house, here  is Olaf in sugar cookie form:



My kiddos LOVED these and their little friends were also super-excited about them.  My 2yr old is always the first one awake in the morning and when he crawled into my bed and I showed him a picture of the cookie, he clapped and said "ooooooohhh, OOooooolaf!"   When his big brother saw the cookies a bit later, his reaction was equally sweet:  "Oh mommy, those are PERFECT!!  I am SO proud of you mommy!"

These cookies got a lot of interest on my FB page and I have an order I'm making for a birthday party sometime in November.  I'll be posting the date i'm making them shortly on FB and information on how to order some if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment